Monday, October 27, 2008

Nicholas Sparks

So I've decided that Nicholas Sparks hates love.  He writes these epic love stories and then kills off one of the characters.  I want to know what girl F-ed him over cause it must have been bad!  Its like he dreams up the fairy tale love just to end it tragically.  

I recently went to see Nights in Rodanthe.  Great, great movie... another great love story that ends in tears.  Funny thing is I use to watch these kind of movies and dream about having that kind of love.  It made me hopeful and feel good.  However lately when I watch love stories all I think is am I ever going to have that.  I am completely hopeless.  It's amazing how one experience in your life can effect you so much.  Change the way you look at life, change the way you look at people.  

No comments: