Monday, October 3, 2011

"Do Something Great" Music

Do you have certain songs that when you listen to them they make you... want to do something great!?! Really??? ME TOO!!! Actually you are in luck... cause I have a whole playlist of songs that pump me up!! Not to dance, or go out drinking, or even just feel good... they fill me with a desire to do something great.  They make me want to make a difference in the world.  They make me want to go out and achieve greatness.  They make me want my life to mean something.  I listen to these songs and say to myself... "alright, today is the day that you are going to start something monumentally GREAT!" Anyways, if you don't have a song, of list of songs that make you feel like this, that urge you to be better than you are, then I  implore you to listen to this list of songs.  And if they don't stir something inside of you to get your lazy ass off the couch and do something with your life... well then, I'm afraid to tell you there is little hope in this world that you will ever leave that couch.

1. "Go the distance" by Michael Bolton
2. "I was here" by Lady Antebellum
3. "The World's Greatest" by R. Kelley
4. "The Power of the dream" by Celine Dion
5. "A moment like this" by Kelly Clarkson
6. "Chariots of Fire" by Galaxy Sound Orchestra
7. "Defying Gravity" by Wicked Soundrack
8. "I believe" by Fantasia
9. "This is my now" by Jordan Sparks (I know its alot of American Idol songs, but let's be real... they are inspiring!!)
10. "I dreamed a dream" by Les Miserables Soundtrack
11. "Skyscraper" by Demi Lovato
12. "Eye of the Tiger" by Survivor
13. "Southhampton" by James Horner from the Titanic Soundtrack
14. "Leaving Port" by James Horner from the Titanic Soundtrack
15, "Flying" by James Horner from the Peter Pan Soundtrack

No comments: