Friday, January 23, 2009

Sometimes I wish I was a Badass

I'm sure I am not alone in this wish.  There is something universally appealing about being a badass.  Maybe it is the unwavering respect from... well everyone.  Or the feeling of dominance and power...  of being completely confident in any and every situation, knowing that there is nothing and no one that can thwart you.  Haven't you ever wanted to walk into a room and have everyone be somewhat intimidated by your mere presence?  Or the ability to stop a fight just by showing up because you are the ultimate badass.  

And this could also just be an instance of me wanting what I can't have.  Considering my birthplace, background and upbringing... it is a guaranteed impossibility that I would have ever ended up as a badass.  But a girl can dream...

No comments: