Wednesday, June 29, 2011

What singing for God really sounds like....

I have never been particularly fond of Carrie Underwood.  Not that I don't like her... I think she is a perfectly good country singer, however I never thought she had the vocals to be an American Idol winner.  Especially one that people continue to compare to Kelly Clarkson, now there is a powerhouse!

But after watching this chilling performance of Carrie belting out "How Great Thou Art", I might have to rescind my previous opinion of her.  This might be one of the best performances of this song I have ever seen.  She is vocally perfect, and more importantly sings from the heart.  You can really tell she is singing every word for God... and from the audiences reaction... they felt it too! UNBELIEVABLE! CHILLS CHILLS CHILLS!!!!

No comments: