Monday, August 15, 2011

10 quotes from 10 Things I Hate About You

I don't know what it was like in other high schools, but at mine there wasn't any other movie that was quoted as much as 10 Things I Hate About You.  Funny, cause this movie wasn't anything truly spectacular.  It's definitely a good movie, and pretty funny at times.  But when was the last time you saw it? or when was the last time it was played on tv? This movie has virtually been forgotten in the sea of romantic comedy's that have been released since.  But one thing it did have was a good script.  Several "one-liners" that teens found hilarious and repeated with ease.  Hence here is a list of my top ten favorite quotes from 10 Things I Hate About You (in no particular order):
  1. "Virgin alert... your favorite"
  2. "I know you can be overwhelmed, and you can be underwhelmed... but can you ever just be whelmed?"
    "I think you can in Europe"
  3. "You suck"
    "You s-UCK"
  4. "I'm down, I got the 411 and you are not going to some dance and getting jiggy with some guy, I don't care how dope his ride is....... my momma didn't raise no foo"
  5. "Where did you come from, planet loser?"
    "As oppose to planet look-at-me-look-at-me"
  6. "Am I that transparent? I want you. I need you. Ohh baby ohh baby."
  7. "Kat... Cat... grrrooowwllll"
  8. "There is a difference between like and love.  Because I like my sketchers but I love my Prada backpack."
    "But I love my sketchers"
    "That's because you don't have a Prada backpack"
    "Ooooohhhh"
  9. "Remove head from sphincter then drive!"
  10. "I happen to like being adored, thank you!"

No comments: