Tuesday, February 12, 2008

All because he called..

I miss having a crush. Having someone to look forward to when I get up in the morning. Having someone to get ready for and get excited about. My world could be crumbling at my feet and just a simple call from a crush would bring a smile to my face. Knowing that he was thinking of me makes me tingle inside, and at the sight of his name flashing on my phone brings butterflies to my stomach, a sensation that can not be understood simply from a description but must be experienced. I choke up on my words from the jitters I get by speaking with him and chills arrive all through out my body as though I were sitting outside in the snow. I could sit and talk to him for hours because the sound of his voice brings me warmth and comfort and I know that everything will be ok. And even after we hang up, I am still cursed with a smile that even with effort wont fade away, all because he called.

No comments: