Wednesday, February 6, 2008

True love...

Everybody has their own dreams, to be a famous actor, win a Grammy, be a doctor, be successful… what I dream of is true love. I dream of the day when I meet that one person who will give me what I always wanted. I’ve been waiting all my life for that moment where everything comes together, and in one touch, one smile, one kiss, one glance, you know that your suppose to spend the rest of your life with that person. From wishing I was the princess in all the fairy tales who gets rescued by her prince charming, to watching “a wedding story” and dreaming of the day I say “I do”, I have spent my life hoping for that feeling of being able to conquer anything while in their presence. Being able to stand in a crowd and not notice anybody else because to you, he is everything and you are everything to him. The freedom of jealousy, doubt, and fear, for in true love there is no need for these things, instead there is a feeling completeness, warmth, compassion, and all things that are good. You feel completely grounded and at the same time like you have been lifted off the earth and are floating above everyone else, wondering whether it is possible that heaven could be better than this. I dream of the little things… eating dinner together, cuddling in front of the TV, the feeling like you’ve been kissed for the first time, and waking up every morning next to him, knowing that even in pj’s with no makeup on and ratted hair that he thinks your beautiful.... that is what I dream of.

No comments: