Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Automatic doors make me feel like a badass!!

"You know what I'm talking about. The daunting hallway, the bold stride, the absolute and complete assurance that nothing and nobody can get in your way. People can only hope but stare as you pass by, slightly intimidated by your air of supremacy, without really knowing why until you reach the door, which, facing the sheer force of your burning will, can do naught but remove its own inanimate self from your path, and that's when it hits them- this guy is a freakin badass...
It is the force, my friends... And you, in a plane of existance so far above that of the common spectator, move on unheeding into a world that will open itself up for you, and you alone."

I 100% agree with this statement... walking though automatic doors totally makes me feel like a badass!!

No comments: