Monday, March 22, 2010

Mindless g-chatter between besties

me: oh how i miss florence
Michelle: i know, i had to stop looking at my pictures... im getting sad
me: happens to me all the time
oh wait no it doesnt
cause i dont have any f-ing pics from europe
effing thieves
me: GET A F*CKING JOB!
and stop taking my shit!
10:22 AM i think if i hate anyone on this earth
it is the person who took my europe pics
Michelle: i agree
i hate him for you
10:23 AM me: i hope karma kicks him in the ass!
i am totally typing with anger too
hitting the damn keys like theres no tomorrow
10:24 AM pissing me the F off just thinking about it!
my co workers in the next room are probably like what the hell are you banging on the keyboard like that for...
well let me tell you!
10:25 AM i had my shit stolen 4 years ago in europe
and im still PISSED!
did you leave me in the middle of my rant?
10:26 AM well ur going to have alot to catch up on in our convo when you come back!
cause every few months i have to vent about that damn robber who stole my europe pics
my tangible memories... GONE
10:27 AM heartless b*tch!
grow some damn morals!
stealing from defenseless travelers
WHAT AN ASS!
10:28 AM we freaking keep your country afloat and your going to take my crap?!?!
nice freaking way to treat your guests
10:29 AM Michelle: HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA
me: ahhh ur back!
so whered ya go?
Michelle: haha, i was seriously laughing so loud
me: hahaha
Michelle: one of my coworkers came in...
MINIMIZE, MINIMIZE
:)
me: whoops
Michelle: eh, whatcha gonna do
10:32 AM
me: omg im like sweating
Michelle: why are you sweating?
me: i got so heated during my rant
Michelle: hAHAHHAHAHHAAHHAHHAA
me: heart pumping
face getting red
10:33 AM the works
damn
Michelle: hahaha
damn!
me: i know right
i need a f*cking fan or something
10:34 AM Michelle: hahahhahahahahhaha
me: it is kinda funny venting over chat
10:35 AM cause like in person you can raise your voice and yell and hand gestures and such
but over chat you just take it out on the keyboard
i think i almost broke a couple keys
10:36 AM its like you think by hitting the keys harder it will emphasize what you are trying to say
Michelle: haha, right
me: not so much, f*cking words look the exact same
maybe they should make a pressure sensitive keyboard
so when you hit the keys harder the font gets big and bold
something like that
10:38 AM Michelle: that would be AWESOME
you should tell apple about that
like bold it and make it bigger
or make it red
haha
me: totally
10:39 AM Michelle: :) my coworker went wine tasting last weekend and brought me a bottle of wine.. its sitting on my desk right now and im very tempted to pop it open
10:52 AM its a 10am wine day today for sure
me: omg yes
that sounds amazing
which is why you should be able to work from home
10:53 AM or wine and beer should be provided by the company like coffee and water
Michelle: hahahahhahhaahahah
me: i think it would be a motivation booster
Michelle: man, if we ran the world...
me: good for company morale
get a subway in the office building too
Michelle: right!
10:54 AM me: and massaging brookstone chairs to sit in
i mean it only makes sense to keep your muscles loose
10:55 AM Michelle: dude...
you know whats funny... google has awesome stuff like that for their employees
i have a family friend who works for google
says is AH-mazing
me: I KNOW
Michelle: they have those little pods that you can lay down in that get completely dark
me: definite necessity in any company that wants to be successful
when is everyone else going to catch on
10:58 AM google is like taking over the world, they must be doing something right
stupid freaking CEOs in every other company
cant take a freaking hint
you have to f*cking spell it out for them
GET ME A MASSAGE CHAIR AND I WILL MAKE YOU MONEY!
10:59 AM its not effing rocket science
geez
Michelle: AHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHA


No comments: