Friday, March 19, 2010

Music for every mood

I don't know about anyone else, but I listen to different music with my different moods I am in. Actually I have specific songs for any mood, event, feeling... etc. It is amazing how music can bring out certain emotions, or how lyrics seem to be written specifically for you... how they can relate to your life and experiences so precisely. For me, I listen to....

"I think I'm in love" by Jessica Simpson when I have a big crush on a guy... song just makes me smile and feel giddy

"My Immortal" by Evanescence when I am in "the dark place" aka. sad over a boy (freshman year in the dorms whenever we would hear this song playing in one of the girls rooms we rushed in to comfort... it's the sign of heart ache.)

Rascal Flatts on a summer day while driving in my car... feel good music

"Go the distance" by Michael Bolton or "I was here" by Lady Antebellum are my "do something great" songs... my motivational music

"I gotta feeling" by Black Eyed Peas is my pre-party, get-in-the-drinking-mood song... if you want me to go out with you then play that song and I just can't resist. It never fails.

"Listen to your heart" by DHT or any wilson phillips are my shower music

"Do Something" by Britney, "Fighter" by Christina, "BOB" by Outcast and many others are my gym music

Usher, Chris brown, t-pain, etc = my "I wanna dance" music


No comments: