Monday, March 22, 2010

Thankful

I thank God everyday for the family I was given, the wonderful life I have and the amazing friends I get to share it with. I could not ask for more. I love everything about my life and in wake of tragedy I am reminded of how lucky I really am, and how precious we all are. I have been truly blessed in my life, so much so it is hard for me to understand how someone could get to the point where they think that life will never get better, where you would give up, where you would want to end your life. A life that is such a gift. Dealing with depression must be something that can never be understood by people who do not suffer from it. A disease that makes you willingly end your life. I can think of nothing worse. To actually want to die. My heart aches for those who deal with this, and for those whose loved ones deal with this.

To those who have touched my life and been lost to this disease... you are forever missed and know that the world is a little bit bleaker with out you in it.

Jessica Liever
Mr. Faust
Dave Hurst
Grandma and Grandpa Thorne

"When you are sorrowful look again in your heart, and you shall see that in truth you are weeping for that which has been your delight." Kahlil Gibra

"When someone you love becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure"

"Perhaps they aren't stars, but rather openings in Heaven where the love of our lost ones pours through and shines down upon us to let us know they are happy."

Thank you to everyone that has made my life such a joy, I love you.


No comments: