Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Best Yelp Review EVER!

My friend and I wanted the deets on this new club in Pleasanton so off to Yelp we went and found the best yelp review of ALL TIME! First of all this review was the authors only post on yelp implying that she (it was a she) left this bar with such a strong opinion that she had to share it with the east bay online community. Her words are not only HIGH-larious... but painted a fairly clear picture of the atmosphere and made my decision of whether to check out this bar's scene quick and painless. Here's the review....

"Yikes. They have a banner for their store front sign and then have the nerve to charge me a cover. Kind of a bad first impression but I figured why not. As I entered I found out why. My entry fee covered the entire construction cost. Home Depot must have had a sale. Buy black paint and we'll give you our ugliest green paint and some plastic trees for free. The sound system is non existent -- or should be. My ears, my ears!! Strict dress code outside but the same affliction meat heads inside. Grabbed, groped, gone. I was ready to go after I saw the whole place. Lucky for me that only took 3 minutes"

Epic. Genius. Comedy at it's finest. I pray this girl goes on to bless us with her reviews. LOVE IT!!!

No comments: