Wednesday, September 22, 2010

A Magical Experience only Disney can Create!

California Adventure's new attraction, the amazing water display... World of Color.  I have yet to see it in person, but even in this video it is absolutely out-of-this-world AMAZING!!!! Literally only something that Disney can come up with.  Time and time again, Disney accomplishes feats of real magic that the rest of us only conceive of in fantasy.

I am giddy with excitement for the weekend of October 8th when I make my official return to Disneyland or "the park" as we, my Disneyland friends.... yes I have a group of friends specifically for trips to Disneyland ... as we call it.  It has been 18 months since my last visit, way WAY too long in my mind for Disneyland really is the happiest place on earth, and for Californians a place that should be frequented as often as possible.  And believe me, I have done my fair share of traveling... and yes there are some amazing places out there, but none that brings more pure happiness to people than that of Disneyland.  I swear just the thought of the park brings my childhood smile back to my face.  I think Disneyland could be legally accredited as a type of rehab facilitation or therapy for patients suffering from depression, because one hour in Disneyland would cure anyone of anything from heartache to full blown depression.  It truly just makes you happy.  You get to be a kid again and see the world with childlike marvel.  Rides like Peter Pan or Pirates... which have no thrill effect what so ever are some of the guest favorites.  And don't lie... you get excited when you see Mickey or Belle walking around and will wait in line to get a picture with them.... yeah I know, me too!

Now, according to my park-devoted, annual-pass-holding disney-freak friends... World of Color is hands down the best attraction at both Disneyland and Cali... and THAT is saying something! I literally might pee my pants I'm so excited to see it!! AHHHHH!!!! T-16 days!

No comments: