Monday, April 12, 2010

Hidden Camera's

Ok do you remember the show Motormouth on VH1? The one with a hidden camera in people's cars. Haha great show! Anyways, as I was sitting here at my desk rockin' out to "Somebody to love" by the glee cast, I thought how amazing it would be if a show came out where they secretly recorded people at their computers at work. I think I could be the show's star. Haha. Seriously though, I would be absolutely mortified if anyone did this to me, because I am just ridiculous with my dancing and lip-singing. I am sure my co-workers probably think I'm crazy cause a couple of them have caught me in the middle of a wilson philips rock out or getting into LFO or Lady Gaga. A good song comes on my playlist or pandora and I unconsciously act like I'm performing in front of a sell out crowd at Madison Square Gardens.

But I'm pretty sure I am not the only one who does this. Get a little too into Ke$ha? Gotten carried away by Justin Bieber song? Don't lie. Do you get down to Drake and Black Eyed Peas at your desk? Cause I think you do :)

No comments: