Friday, April 9, 2010

TGIF

There are just so many reasons to be thankful on fridays, you can't help but smile waking up in the morning with the knowledge that today is FRIDAY!

1. Casual workday! There is nothing that makes me happier then wearing jeans to work. It just puts me in a better mood, I think that I am much more productive as well. Maybe my boss should catch on, I do better work on Friday solely because I am comfortable in my jeans. Petition: JEANS TO WORK EVERYDAY!

2. In 8 short hours I will be attending happy hour somewhere and then heading out for a night of drinking and partying... because ITS FRIDAY! .... and I will be joined by the rest of the cities workforce partying for the same reason... because its friday and we can!

3. TGIF: ok this was mostly for when we were kids... but remember TGIF?!? I think I waited all week for it, "Family Matters", "Full House", "Step by Step" and "Boy Meets World". My friday nights were joyously spent with some of my favorite characters... Urkle (who didn't love urkle... or StephAN, not gonna lie... he was kinda a stud as Stephan), Uncle Jesse, Cody and J.T., and my personal favs: Corey, Feeny, Eric and Shawn. Ahhh good times. I would also like to thank God for re-runs! haha.

4. Friday starts the weekend... which means you still have two full days of relaxing, watching tv, traveling, partying, shopping... pretty much doing whatever your little heart desires.

5. Friday for me, means that I will be leaving San José around 6pm and heading to some exotic beach in Costa Rica... always something to be thankful for.

6. Finally, for many people out there every other friday is what day? That's right its PAY DAY! Enough said.

So I conclude on this glorious day that is 24 hours of pure happiness... Thank God it's Friday!

No comments: