Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Line Cutters

Nothing irks me more then a line cutter. I mean really, who do you think you are? I know you can see the 100 people standing patiently in this effing line, pretty sure we aren't invisible. So what makes you think that you can disrespect all of us and jump ahead? What makes you so god damn special? Do you actually have the audacity to tell me that you are above standing in line and there for superior in nature to every other person here? I think not!

Recently I spent a weekend in Nicaragua and crossing the border was one of the worst displays of line cutting I have ever witnessed! My blood was literally boiling! After standing in the heat for 3 plus hours with a creepy back breather behind me and bus exhaust filling my lungs... finally I could see the light. Only 9 people to go and I'm through. Suddenly we hear mob yellings in Spanish, and when I look to see what is going on I realized there was about 30 people crowding the entrance trying to get in WITH OUT waiting in the damn line! WHAT?!?! ARE YOU SERIOUS!!! The rest of us have been here for almost 4 hours and you think you are just going to CUT?!?! And then of course, all hell broke loose. "LA FILA! LA FILA! LA FILA ESTÁ ALLÍ!!!!" I didn't know I had public rage like that. And these line cutters just pretended not to see or hear us. I'm getting heated just reliving it. I hope line-karma kicks them in the ass!

No comments: