Monday, April 19, 2010

In hindsight...

In hindsight my decision to move to a hostel for my remaining two weeks in San José might not have been the best idea. Don't get me wrong, I will go to my grave as an avid supporter of hostels, except in this one instance. You see living in a place where there are two bars and you are surrounded by people with no priorities in the morning is not too smart when you yourself have to wake up and go to work the next day. It's all fun and games until your sitting at your desk wanting to die... when your guzzling cup after cup of coffee and still cant muster up the strength to lift those damn eyelids. Suckers are heavy!

So tired I am pretty much falling asleep as I write this. My eyes are literally closing at the thought of returning to my new home, posting up in a hammock with a beer and just relaxing. Ah how sweet life will be in exactly 28 minutes.

No comments: