Thursday, April 8, 2010

It's Costa Rica... NOT the Artic.

Dear my office mates,

I am writing this memo as a reminder that we do in fact work in Costa Rica, not the artic. I know this may come as a shock, considering the icy winds coming through the vents that can only be hauled over here from Alaska, but outside it is hot and sunny.

You have now been living here for over 10 years and frankly I am surprised this knowledge has escaped you during your time here, but it is in fact the truth. So how bout we turn down the air conditioning so I no longer have to wear a jacket at my desk and drink coffee like its my life line. It's really not heathly... I believe ulcers will ultimately be the result if this lifestyle continues.

So I conclude... TURN DOWN THE EFFING AIR MAN! I am only human. If you do not take this request seriously, I will have no choice but to declare war over the thermostat. Something I had hoped to avoid, but a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do.

Sincerely,
The frozen chick

No comments: